Recipe by The Nutritious Princess
- 1/2 cup oat flour
- 6 tbsp chia seeds
- 3 tbsp cacao powder
- 6 tbsp nut butter of choice
- 2 tbsp honey
- sprinkle of sea salt
- Hungry Buddha Classic Coconut Chips
- In a bowl, combine the oat flour, chia seeds, cacao powder and sea salt. Mix well
- In a separate bowl, combine the pecan butter and honey.
- Add the pecan butter/honey mixture to the dry ingredients and mix until it becomes a thick cookie batter. Form cookies. Enjoy them right away or refrigerate until ready to eat!