Simple Waffles Topped With Hungry Buddha Coconut Chips
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 4 tsp baking powder
- 2 Tbsp white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups warm milk
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- Hungry Buddha Heavenly Honey Coconut Chips
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- In a large bowl, mix together the flour, salt, baking powder and sugar, then set the mixture aside.
- Preheat the waffle iron to desired temperature.
- In a separate bowl, beat the eggs, then stir in the milk, butter and vanilla extract. Pour the milk mixture into the flour mixture and beat until both mixtures are blended.
- Pour the batter into the preheated waffle iron. Cook the waffles until they are golden and crisp.
- Serve the waffles immediately after adding on the strawberries and the coconut chips.