INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings)
- Jalapeno Coconut Jerky 40g bag x2
- 1 red onion
- 2 avocados
- 1 lemon
- Salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- Vegan garlic aioli or sour cream, if you want
- Soft tacos/fajitas
- Cut the avocados in half, in slices, and put half an avocado in on the soft tacos. (Make sure to apply the aioli or sour cream before!)
- Cut the red onion into slices and put 2 or 3 in each taco.
- Add some spinach leaves on top.
- Add the Hungry Buddha Coconut Jerky and add some parsley on top!
- Press a little of lemon on top of each taco to mix well with the Jalapeno-Lime taste.
- Here we go, enjoy!