- Teriyaki Coconut Jerky (add as many slices as you wish!)
- 1 red onion (sliced, 2 or 3 slices should be enough)
- 2 Tablespoon of Vegetable oil
- 1/2 Avocado (sliced)
- 1 teaspoon of parsley
- 2 leaves of lettuce
- salt, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
- Vegan Garlic Aioli or Sour Cream
- Hamburger Buns
- First, sautee red onion in vegetable oil for 3 to 5 minutes, until the onions are soft. Rest.
- Grill the buns in the oven, on the bbq or in the toaster until roaster as liked.
- Add the lettuce and Hungry Buddha Coconut Jerky at the bottom, then add the avocado, red onion and aioli. Add the salt and pepper if necessary!
- Top with parsley to make it cute & enjoy!