- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups warm milk
- 1/2 stick of butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Vegetable oil
- Sliced fruit (strawberries are great!)
- Healthy Buddha Coconut Nectar
- Hungry Buddha Honey Coconut Chips
- Preheat waffle iron. Beat eggs in large bowl with hand beater until fluffy. Beat in flour, milk, vegetable oil, sugar, baking powder, salt and vanilla, just until smooth.
- Spray preheated waffle iron with non-stick cooking spray. Pour mix onto hot waffle iron. Cook until golden brown.
- Top with coconut nectar, cocunut chips, and fresh fruit to serve. Enjoy!