- 1/2 cup white chia seeds.
- 1/2 cup almond milk or coconut milk
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- 1/2 teaspoon of Healthy Buddha Coconut Vinegar
- 3 tablespoons Healthy Buddha Coconut Nectar
- Hungry Buddha Cheeky Chocolate Coconut Chips
- In a bowl or jar, mix together chia seeds, milk, coconut nectar, coconut vinegar & vanilla.
- Once the chia pudding mixture is well combined, let it sit for 5 minutes, then stir/shake again to break up any clumps of chia seeds
- Cover and put the mixture in the fridge for 1-2 hours.
- When ready to serve, top the pudding with coconut chips and enjoy.