- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- 1 1/4 cups milk (coconut milk works too!)
- 1 egg
- 3 tbsp. butter, melted
- Healthy Buddha Coconut Nectar
- In a large bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar.
- Make a well in the center of the dry mixture and add the milk, egg and melted butter; mix until smooth.
- Heat a lightly oiled pan over medium high heat.
- Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately 1/4 cup for each pancake. Brown on both sides and serve hot. Enjoy!