- 1 Orange
- Arugula & Spinach Mix
- 1/2 Red Onion sliced in layers
- 1 tablespoon of Olive Oil (EVOO if possible)
- 2 tablespoons of Balsamic Vinegar or Buddha Brand Coconut Vinegar
- Jalapeno Lime Coconut Jerky
- Cook the quinoa first. (Look up recipes online for more help if you don`t know how!)
- Add the arugula and spinach in your favorite bowl, to your taste. Add the slices of orange and red onion. Also, add the cooked quinoa.
- Pour the vinegar & the olive oil.
- Mix it all together.
- Add the Coconut Jerky on top and enjoy!