- 6 rice spring roll papers
- 1 julienned carrot
- 3 julienned romaine lettuce leaves
- 1 julienned cucumber
- 3 julienned red cabbage leaves
- 2 oz. rice vermicelli
- Hungry Coconut Jerky
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon grated peeled fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon of Healthy Buddha Coconut Nectar
- 1 teaspoon Healthy Buddha Coconut Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of chopped peanuts for garnish (optional)
- Bring a saucepan of water to boil and boil rice vermicelli until al dente, and drain.
- Fill a large bowl with warm water. Dip one spring roll paper into the hot water for 1 second to soften.
- Lay wrapper flat. In a row across the center, place desired amount of Hungry Buddha Teriyaki Coconut Jerky, vermicelli, cucumber, cabbage, carrot and lettuce, leaving about 2 inches uncovered on each side.
- Fold uncovered sides inward, then tightly roll the wrapper, beginning at the end with the lettuce. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- To make the peanut butter dipping sauce, combine peanut butter, water, soy sauce, ginger, brown sugar, minced garlic, and vinegar in a bowl, stirring with a whisk until smooth. Enjoy!