INGREDIENTS (for a pitcher)
- 8 cups water
- 4 Family Size of your favourite tea bags
- 1/4 cup coconut nectar
- 5 cups coconut vinegar
- 3 cups ice
- 1 lemon, sliced
- Boil 8 cups of water in a kettle or pot. Remove from heat, and place tea bags inside the water. Let steep for 5 minutes.
- Add coconut nectar and stir until dissolved. Place tea inside a large pitcher.
- Add coconut vinegar and refrigerate until cold.
- Add ice and sliced lemon to serve.
- Tea will remain fresh for up to 3 days in the fridge. Enjoy!