- Combine fruit, half of the coconut water, half of the coconut milk, half of the lime juice and half of the nectar in a blender and puree until well blended and smooth. Place this mixture in a separate bowl.
- Combine the other half of the coconut water, coconut milk, lime juice and nectar in a blender and puree until well blended and smooth. Place this mixture in a separate bowl.
- Pour the both mixture in an alternating pattern into your ice popsicle molds. Be sure to leave room at the top for the stick and the popsicles will expand a bit as they freeze.
- Place the lid on the mold and place in the freezer for about 15 - 20 minutes.
- Remove from the freezer and add the sticks to the popsicles and freeze until solid.
- Let the popsicles sit at room temperature for a few minutes to loosen them up so they can easily be removed from the molds. Enjoy!