For the tacos:
- Hard shell tacos
- Hungry Buddha Coconut Jerky - Jalapeno
- Dried tomato pesto (to taste)
- 2 pinches of Coriander
- 2 Tbs Soy Sauce
- 2 tsp Ground Cumin
- 1/2 Red onions, sliced
- 1/4 tsp Ground Pepper
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/2 Yellow pepper, sliced
- Lettuce, to taste, chopped in small pieces
For the jar:
- 2 tbsp Healthy Buddha Coconut Vinegar
- Dried tomatoes
- Olive oil
In a bowl, mix the pesto, soy sauce, spices, and mix well!
Pour the mix into a fry pan and heat at medium-fire until it boils.
Garnish with Lettuce, red onions, salt, yellow pepper, coriander!
Don't forget to include the coconut jerky and to enjoy your jar on the side.