- 1/3 cup medium-coarse ground coffee
- 1 1/2 cups filtered water
- Coffee ice cubes
- 2 tbsp of Healthy Buddha Coconut Nectar
- Almond milk or other types of vegan options (if wanted, to taste)
- To Make Cold-Brewed Coffee: Place the coffee in a glass jar, add the water, and stir to combine. Cover and set aside at room temperature for 12 hours or overnight.
- Strain the coffee through a large-size paper coffee filter, a fine sieve, or a strainer lined with cheesecloth. Cold-brewed coffee can be refrigerated in a covered jar for up to 24 hours. This recipe can be doubled.
- Fill a tall glass with coffee ice cubes. Pour in the cold brewed coffee. Sweeten to taste with the nectar. Add the milk as desired.