Coconut chia pudding :
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1 cup light coconut milk
- 1 tbsp coconut nectar
- 1-2 tsp lime juice.
Kiwi-banana smoothie :
- Two frozen bananas,
- one kiwi
- several handfuls of spinach,
- 1 tsp hemp seeds,
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
Dragonfruit, pineapple & coconut chips on top
- In a bowl or jar, mix together chia seeds, milk, coconut nectar, & lime juice.
- Once the chia pudding mixture is well combined, let it sit for 5 minutes, then stir/shake again to break up any clumps of chia seeds
- Cover and put the mixture in the fridge for 1-2 hours.
- For the smoothie, just put all ingredients mentioned above in a mixer.
- Layer by layer, first add the smoothie, then some chia pudding.
- When ready to serve, top the pudding with coconut chips, dragonfruit & pineapple.