National Pancake Day
- 1 cup flour
- 3 Tbsp Healthy Buddha Coconut Nectar
- 2 Tbsp baking powder
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 cup soy milk
- 2 Tbsp vegetable oil
- Hungry Buddha Heavenly Honey Coconut Chips
- Combine the flour, baking powder and salt in a bowl.
- Gradually add the coconut nectar, soy milk and vegetable oil to the dry ingredients.
- Mix until the mixture is smooth.
- Heat a medium sized frying pan over medium heat. Pour 1/4 cup of pancake mixture into the pan.
- Flip the pancake carefully when you see bubbles in the middle of the pancake or if the edges are looking stiffened.
- Repeat steps 5 and 6 until you have finished the batter.
- Serve the pancakes with coconut nectar instead of maple syrup for a real treat.