- 3 tablespoons Healthy Buddha Coconut Vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 bunch kale, ribs removed, leaves very thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup cranberries
- Jalapeno-Lime Coconut Jerky
- 1 Honeycrisp apple
- Feta Cheese
- Freshly ground black pepper
Whisk together the le coconut vinegar, olive oil and 1/4 teaspoon salt in a large bowl.
Add the kale, toss to coat and let stand 10 minutes.
While the kale stands, cut the cranberries into thin slivers and the apple into thin matchsticks.
Add the cranberries, apples, coconut jerky and cheese to the kale.
Season with salt and pepper and toss well. Enjoy!