This time of year, as the weather gets colder, we tend to crave meals that are more nourishing and warming to the body. Our cozy bowl recipe is the perfect breakfast or snack to fuel you, while keeping you warm and toasty! So put on your comfiest pair of socks, curl up in your favourite chair and enjoy our Cozy Coconut Bowl!
- ½ cup steel cut oats
- 1 cup water
- ¼ cup coconut milk
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- ½ Banana sliced
- ¼ cup Blueberries
- 1 tsp zest of a lemon
- 1/3 cup of Hungry Buddha Classic coconut chips
- Add water to a pot and bring to a boil.
- Add the steel cut oats once water begins to boil.
- Cover the oats and stir occasionally while they cook.
- Once the oats are cooked, add in coconut milk, cinnamon, nutmeg and maple syrup. Stir until all ingredients are well incorporated.
- Place in a bowl and top with banana, blueberries, lemon zest and Hungry Buddha classic coconut chips.
- Enjoy and be cozy!