It’s cold outside – and on this chilly February day, we are craving something with a bit of heat to warm us up from the inside out!
Our warming spiced chai latte made with coconut milk will make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside – you’re welcome ;)
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1 tsp all spice
- 1 small cube of fresh ginger (peeled)
- 1 chai tea bag
- Heat coconut milk in a pot on medium heat.
- Add cinnamon, nutmeg, all spice, fresh ginger and maple syrup.
- Let simmer for 5 minutes
- Add chai tea bag and let steep for 5 minutes.
- Pull out the tea bag and stir.
- Let simmer for another 5 minutes.
- Pour into a mug, garnish with cinnamon.