Chocolate Coconut Overnight Oats
You’ve just woken up. You’re likely still calculating how many more times you can hit the snooze button before you’ll officially be late. You’re in no state to plan and prepare the most important meal of your day.
It’s a good thing you prepped your chocolate coconut overnight oats the night before! Here’s the simple vegan recipe that’s been fueling many of our mornings:
- 1/2 cup of organic steel-cut oats
- 2 tablespoons of Hungry Buddha Cheeky Chocolate Coconut Chips
- 1 teaspoon of cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup of coconut milk (or almond milk)
- In a bowl, mix the oats, coconut chips, cocoa powder and milk.
- Place mixture in a covered container (like a mason jar!) and put in the fridge overnight.
- In the morning, remove from the fridge and top the oats with more Hungry Buddha Coconut Chips
- Enjoy your quick and easy breakfast!