We love this super simple gluten-free crusted salmon recipe-- it's a classic with a tropical twist! Rather than adding panko crumbs to your salmon, get that same crunch with our Hungry Buddha coconut chips. Not only does it add to the flavor profile, it makes this paleo recipe grain-free and gluten-free!
For our recipe, we used Hungry Buddha's Smokin' Sriracha coconut chips, but our Classic Coconut or Wild Wasabi flavors would work great too.
- 2 tablespoons of coconut flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika (optional)
- 1/4 cup Hungry Buddha Smokin' Sriracha coconut chips
- 1 egg, beaten
- 375g wild salmon
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix the coconut flour, salt, black pepper, cayenne and paprika in a shallow bowl or plate and set aside.
- Dip the salmon in the egg and coat both sides with the coconut mixture. Lay flat on an oiled wire rack. Add Hungry Buddha Smokin' Sriracha coconut chips to the top of the salmon
- Bake the salmon for 15-20 minutes until the salmon is booked and the coconut crust is slightly browned