Loaded with fresh fruit and our favorite superfood, coconut, this layered parfait is the prettiest way to start your day!
This creamy and crunchy recipe is indulgent without being too sweet, apart from being an ultra-convenient make ahead breakfast. All you need is a mason jar and you'll be ready to enjoy layer upon layer of sweet and crunchy goodness with this dairy free, high-protein recipe!
- 1 cup coconut yogurt
- 1/2 cup fresh berries
- 1/4 cup Hungry Buddha coconut chips (we used Classic, but you can switch it up!)
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup granola (use your preferred brand, or we suggest making home-made granola!)
- 1/4 cup hemp seeds
1. In a mason jar, add a layer of granola, hemp seeds, pumpkin seeds and coconut chips.
2. Top off first layer with a layer of coconut yogurt.
3. Add a layer of fresh berries.
4. Repeat until mason jar is full.
5. Grab a spoon and enjoy!