December is all about the holidays and what better way to celebrate the holidays than with a big batch of snow globe sugar cookies?! This recipe is one of our all time favourites. If you’re looking to spread some holiday cheer, get baking!
Tip: if you want to play around with different holiday shapes, feel free to use different cookie cutters. This cookie recipe works with any theme!
Coconut Frosted Snow Globe Sugar Cookies:
- 2 1/2 cups coconut flour (about 11 1/4 ounces)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 10 tablespoon butter, softened
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 large egg whites
- 1 package of Hungry Buddha classic coconut chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix together dry ingredients (coconut flour, baking powder and sea salt) into a large bowl.
- In another bowl blend together butter and coconut sugar until fluffy. Add eggs one at a time and incorporate well.
- Mixing gently, add dry mixture slowly until just mixed but well incorporated.
- Roll teaspoons of dough between your palms into small balls and flatten
- Bake on a nonstick or lightly greased surface.
- Bake 6 to 8 minutes.
- Top off with Hungry Buddha coconut chips, ground up for a frosted snow flake garnish effect.