If you couldn't already tell, we are experiencing a mild (read: major) obsession with homemade, coconut water popsicles! We concocted this latest recipe with the upcoming long weekend in mind, so be sure to invite your friends over for a BBQ, then bowl them over with this ultimate combination: lemon, chamomile, coconut water and gin!
- 1 large lemon (juiced)
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 teabags of chamomile tea
- 2 1/2 cups of Thirsty Buddha All-Natural coconut water
- 1 cup of water
- 2 oz. of gin
- In a small saucepot bring water to just under a boil. Remove from heat and add tea bags. Let steep for 10 minutes.
- Add lemon, honey, gin and Thirsty Buddha to tea and stir to combine
- Fill popsicle tray evenly.
- Add popsicle holders.
- Freeze for 3-4 hours or until frozen.