Everyone’s favorite summer-time treat from their childhood has officially been given an 18+ re-branding! Haven’t you heard? The best way to enjoy drinks with friends is now in Popsicle form!
We took the warm-weather drink staple, the margarita, and turned it into a delicious and fun dessert for you to serve at your next BBQ. Here’s what you’ll need:
- 2/3 cup Thirsty Buddha All-Natural Coconut Water
- 1/4 cup monk fruit sugar
- 1/2 cup tequila
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 sliced kiwis (1 green kiwi and 1 gold kiwi)
- Combine all the ingredients except for the kiwis in a shaker and shake vigorously.
- Fill the popsicle tray with the kiwi slices, then add the margarita to the tray.
- Add popsicle holders to the tray.
- Freeze the popsicles for 3-4 hours or until they are frozen.
- Enjoy with friends!