Tired of the same old boring salad? Well, we think its now time to get excited about your salad! Adding a variety of colourful ingredients with plenty of texture and flavour can really help reinvent those leafy greens.
So, where to start?
Today we are offering up one of our favourite salad recipes! Rich in colour, flavour and crunch, this recipe is a little bit sweet topped with a little bit of spice.
We introduce to you, our Peaches and Green spicy salad!
- 2 fresh peaches
- ¼ cup pomegranate seeds
- 1 Tbsp Chia seeds
- 1 cup fresh spinach
- ¼ cup Smokin’ Sriracha Hungry Buddha coconut chips
- salt and pepper
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- Place fresh spinach in a bowl.
- Top with fresh slices peaches, pomegranate seeds and chia seeds.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add olive oil and lemon juice – then toss.
- Garnish with Smokin’ Sriracha Hungry Buddha coconut chips.
- Get excited about your salad – and Enjoy!
So remember, next time you are looking for something crunchy and delicious to enjoy – remember that a nutritionally dense salad can satisfy your craving - salad doesn’t have to be boring! Get creative, add colour, and a variety of flavours and textures. What salad adventure will you be having next?