Start the morning off is with a delicious and nutrient-dense breakfast, like this raspberry smoothie bowl!
We love smoothie bowls because they're as easy to make as standard smoothies (fruit + liquid + blender = voila!), but they require a little more mindfulness and a little less rushing to eat, now that spoons and bowls are involved in the mix.
We've added coconut water to our smoothie bowl and topped it with coconut chips, 'cause it's what we do. The result? A sweet, thick and delicious breakfast treat that will have you ready for the day!
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 1 cup Thirsty Buddha Coconut Water
- ⅓ cup Hungry Buddha Classic Coconut Chips
- ½ cup ice
- ½ banana
- ¼ cup goji berries
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Add raspberries, coconut water, ice, banana, goji berries, cinnamon and vanilla to the blender.
- Blend until all ingredients are well mixed and smooth.
- Pour smoothie mixture into a bowl.
- Top with coconut chips, raspberries and goji berries.
- Grab a spoon and enjoy!