We know the routine-- healthy eating often ends up being one boring salad after another. This is one recipe that will shake up your meal plan!
Adding Hungry Buddha coconut chips gives this salad a fun crunch, while the ginger, garlic, chili, peanut and coconut flavors combine to make you feel like you're enjoying an authentic meal in Thailand!
- 2 tablespoons natural peanut butter
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 pork chop
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 3 cups of salad greens
- 4 cherry tomatoes
- 1/3 cup Hungry Buddha Classic coconut chips
- For the pork chop, heat oil over medium-high heat. Once the oil is hot, add the pork chop to the pan and cook for 2-3 minutes on the first side. Flip and cook for 1-2 minutes until the chops are golden brown. Let rest for 5 minutes and slice.
- For the dressing, combine all of the ingredients in a pot over medium-low heat for 2-3 minutes. Refrigerate for ten minutes.
- For the salad, combine all of the ingredients in a large bowl and toss to combine.