We are loving this smoothie recipe that Marni Wasserman created for us and are thrilled to share it with you!
Marni is a Certified Natural Chef, Culinary (Holistic) Nutritionist CNP, Health Strategist, Author and owner of Toronto’s first plant – based cooking studio. Marni has created this delicious Spiced Coconut Winter Smoothie using Thirsty Buddha coconut water and trust us when we say this smoothie is absolutely delicious! Packed with protein, turmeric and cinnamon, this smoothie is incredibly nourishing and a great way to start the day!
- 1-2 cups Thirsty Buddha Coconut Water
- 1 ripe banana
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp lacuma powder
- 1 tbsp hemp hearts
- 2 tbsp coconut yogurt
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- 1 scoop Sunwarrior classic vanilla protein powder
- Place all ingredients in a high speed blender and blend until creamy and smooth.
- (Optional) Add less coconut water if you prefer a thicker texture, or more coconut water if you prefer smoothies that are more watery!
- Add granola for a crunchy texture and eat it with a spoon!
For more information on Marni, visit her website!