Black Lives Matter.
At Buddha Brands, love, compassion, and inclusion are part of our brand DNA.
Although we cannot begin to truly understand what it is like to be subjected to systemic racism from the very day you are born, we unequivocally condemn racism and discrimination of any kind.
We don’t have all the answers, but what we do know is that there is a very forceful call to action to finally deliver change. We are equally grateful and inspired by all those who have made sure their voices are heard and by those who have already dedicated countless hours to this urgent cause.
Please find below a list of resources that we have gathered thanks to suggestions from our employees, research of our own, and the influx of resources being circulated across social media channels.
We strongly encourage you to reach out to us and send us your comments and suggestions at email@example.com
With love and coconuts,
-Team Buddha Brands
Organizations to Learn from:
Organizations to Donate to:
Books to Read:
- Me and White Supremacy by Layla F. Saad
- So You Want to Talk About Race by Ijeoma Oluo
- The New Jim Crow: Mass Incarceration In The Age of Colorblindness by Michelle Alexander
- White Fragility: Why It’s So Hard for White People to Talk About Racism by Robin DiAngelo
- How to Be Less Stupid About Race by Crystal M. Fleming
- White Rage by Carol Anderson