Abbi’s Chocolate Protein Granola
- ¾ cup melted nut or seed butter of choice
- 3 tbsp maple syrup (adjust depending on how sweet you like your granola)
- 2 Tbsp oil (coconut or avocado oil work best)
- 1 scoop chocolate protein powder of choice
- 1 ½ cup oats
- ¼ cup almond flour
- ½ cup Hungry Buddha Classic Chocolate Coconut Chips
- Dash of cinnamon
- Handful of raisins, pumpkin seeds, and any other additions you desire
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
- Bake on parchment paper for 12-15 minutes.
- There are so many different ways to use this granola. You can use it to top your smoothie bowl (see recipe here), yogurt, add to muffins, or even eat it on its own.
- Make it gluten-free: Be sure to use certified gluten-free oats.
- Make it nut free: Use seeds instead of nuts.
To get more recipes and tips from Abbi, check out her Instagram page @abbikadar