Abbi’s Go-To Smoothie Bowl: Healthy, Delicious, and Filling
- 1 frozen banana
- ½ zucchini
- 1 handful spinach
- 1 scoop chocolate protein powder of choice
- Dash of cinnamon
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 Tbsp plant-based yogurt of choice
- ½ cup coffee
- ½ water or plant-based milk of choice
- Homemade protein granola (click here for recipe)
- Chopped banana
- Hungry Buddha Chocolate Coconut Chips
- Hemp hearts
- Add all smoothie base ingredients to blender and blend.
- Pour into bowl and top with toppings.
Tip: Switch up your toppings for something different every time
- Make it gluten-free: Be sure to use certified gluten-free oats and hemp hearts.
- Make it nut free: Use seed butter instead of nut butter.
To get more recipes and tips from Abbi, check out her Instagram page @abbikadar