Buddha Bloggers with Love & Coconuts- Sareena’s Vegan Salted Caramel Chocolates
- 2 cups medjool dates (pitted)
- 2/3 cup coconut oil (melted)
- 1/2 cup full fat coconut milk (canned)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil (melted)
- 2 tbsp cacao powder
- 1 tbsp Hungry Buddha Coconut Nectar
- Put the dates in a bowl and cover with boiling water. Let it soak for 30 minutes and then drain.
- Puree all the ingredients together until completely smooth. Put into chocolate molds and freeze for at least 3 hours.
- Make the chocolate coating and dip or pour over the filling. It will set almost immediately. Let the chocolates thaw for at least 10 minutes before eating.
- Sprinkle toppings & enjoy!
For more recipes like this, visit Sareena’s Food Blog.
Want to learn more about our Brand Ambassadors or become one yourself? Check it out here.