Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
- 2 cups oats
- 1 2/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 ½ cups sugar
- 2 tsp ground flaxseeds
- 2/3 cup almond milk
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup coconut oil
- 3/4 cup Hungry Buddha Probiotic Chocolate Coconut Chips
- 1 cup dairy-free chocolate chips
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees F and line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Mix oats, flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder, and salt in a medium bowl. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, whisk sugar, flaxseeds, and almond milk with an electronic mixer. Beat till smooth on medium speed. Pour the coconut oil and vanilla extract into the bowl and continue to mix. Once ingredients are combined, gradually fold in flour mixture. Add chocolate chips and coconut chips into mixture and stir till combined.
- Scoop mixture onto cookie sheets using 2 tbsp spoon.
- Bake for 11-12 minutes.