Coconut Peach Mango Popsicles
- 3 cups mango
- 3 cups peaches
- 1 cup Thirsty Buddha Sparkling Coconut Water with Peach Mango
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons Healthy Buddha Organic Coconut Nectar
- Sprinkle of Hungry Buddha Classic Coconut Chips
- 1/2 cup of dark chocolate chips
- Add mango, peaches and lime juice to a blender and pulse.
- Add in Sparkling Coconut Water and Organic Coconut Nectar and stir well.
- Pour the mixture into a popsicle mold and place in the freezer for 5-6 hours.
- Melt the dark chocolate chips.
- Remove the popsicles from the mold.
- Drizzle the popsicles with melted chocolate and top with Hungry Buddha Coconut Chips.
- Enjoy the refreshing and delicious taste!