Pumpkin Spice Smoothie Bowl
- ½ cup of light coconut milk
- 3 frozen bananas, sliced
- ¾ cup 100% pumpkin puree
- 1 Tbsp of Healthy Buddha Coconut Nectar
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp ground gloves
- ¼ ground nutmeg
- ¼ tsp of pure vanilla extract
- Hungry Buddha Coconut Chips
- Chill a can of light coconut milk in the fridge.
- Place frozen bananas in a blender & blend until crumbly. Then, add coconut milk and blend until creamy.
- Add in the pumpkin, Healthy Buddha Coconut Nectar, cinnamon, ground cloves, and nutmeg. Blend until smooth.
- Pour into a bowl and top with Hungry Buddha Coconut Chips and any of your favorite toppings – enjoy!