Salad with Coconut Vinaigrette & Fruity Coconut Cocktail
- ½ head of red cabbage cut in large pieces
- cherry tomatoes
- ¼ cucumber, cut in cubes
- red peppers, finely cut
- Hungry Buddha Smokin’ Sriracha Coconut Chips
- pinch of salt and pepper
- ½ cup olive oil
- 2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp Healthy Buddha Vinegar
- Thirsty Buddha Sparkling Coconut Water with Watermelon
- 1 lemon slice
- Cut cabbage finely. Place in bowl with lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, and peppers.
- Whisk together all the dressing ingredients in a small jar.
- Pour dressing over salad and mix.
- Add sriracha coconut chips, salt and pepper.
- Taste and adjust seasonings if necessary.
- Put all ingredients in glass and stir.