- 1 halved squash with the seeds removed
- 1/4 cup diced carrots
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup lightly chopped kale
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1/4 cup sliced red onion
- 1 Tbsp sesame seeds
- 1/2 cup cooked edamame
- Hungry Buddha Teriyaki Coconut Jerky
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Season the squash with salt and pepper.
- Bake the 2 halves, cut-side down, on a baking sheet for 30-45 minutes.
- Remove the squash from the oven and let it cool for 15 minutes.
- Scrape the squash with a fork to make long “spaghetti” strands.
- In a large bowl, mix the squash spaghetti, carrots, kale, red onion, edamame, and sesame seeds. Toss well.
- Top the spaghetti with the coconut jerky.