Vegetarian Squash Pasta
- 1 spaghetti squash
- chopped parsley
- 1 chopped garlic clove
- ½ cup Dijon mustard
- pinch of salt & pepper
- sliced peppers
- Healthy Buddha Coconut Vinegar
- Hungry Buddha Salt & Vinegar Coconut Chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cut spaghetti squash in two by the length and remove the seeds.
- Place squash on a cookie sheet and cook for 30 to 40 minutes or till tender.
- Remove inside of the spaghetti squash with a fork and place in a bowl.
- Put coconut vinegar, garlic, Dijon mustard, parsley, salt and pepper in bowl containing squash and mix.
- Top with tomatoes, peppers and salt & vinegar coconut chips.